netshop openbit com Cairde develops culturally appropriate information materials about health and health services in Ireland. Some are available in various languages.
We developed this guide to support you on your journey to good mental health.
Life can throw different challenges at us. For example, when you move to a new country, you
may feel isolated due to language and cultural barriers or discrimination. This can cause specific
stresses which may negatively affect your mental health and quality of life.
This guide provides information on how to look after yourself in Ireland and highlights the services available if you need support.
Every country has its own legal norms for sexual activity. You may be from a country with different rules about how old you have to be to engage in sexual activity, and if a woman has to agree to sexual activity. Ireland has its own rules about sexual consent that everyone must follow. ENG
loans arizona Healthy heart guides:
- Heart health is extremely important for living a long and healthy life. 10,000 deaths per year in Ireland are due to heart disease or stroke. It explains multiple steps to better heart health. They include not smoking, eating healthy, exercising regularly, and more. ENG
- This guide focuses on cholesterol. If your cholesterol levels are too high, your arteries can clog and cause a heart attack. This guide explains what cholesterol is, what kinds of food have good and bad cholesterol, and ways to monitor and lower your cholesterol. ENG
- This guide focuses on the importance of keeping your blood pressure at a normal level. It explains what blood pressure is, how to measure it, and what to do if you have high blood pressure. It also explains how other problems, like high cholesterol, are linked to high blood pressure. ENG
- This guide focuses on heart attacks. It explains what a heart attack is, how to determine if you are having a heart attack, what to do if you are having a heart attack, and more. ENG
- This guide focuses on stress. ENG
- This is a short quiz designed to help you see how much you know about heart health. It asks questions on everything from cholesterol, to heart health, to the importance of maintaining a healthy weight. It also provides short explanations of all of the questions at the end. ENG
In counselling, a professional counsellor provides a safe, confidential space for you to discuss problems you want to understand better. You and your counsellor work together to explore how you can manage your lifestyle better and deal with those issues. Make an appointment with your GP to discuss your needs. Your GP may give medication or refer you to private/public services or specialists.
You can also get counselling through self-referral by contacting individual organizations and making appointments directly.
Domestic violence is the physical, emotional and sexual abuse of one person by another. An abuser will use domestic violence to gain control over their victim. If you are afraid for the safety of you and your family, you can apply for different types of protection orders. There are many centres across Dublin which you can go to to get help and information.
Sexual Health Services in Ireland leaflet – STIs are sexually transmitted infections that are passed on from one person to another
through sexual contact and sometimes by genital contact. It is important to get tested because some STIs do not have symptoms. There are few clinics testing for STIs, located in Dublin, are free and confidential.
military consolidation loan European Health Insurance Card / Europejska Karta Ubezpieczenia Zdrowotnego
Leaflet explaining procedure of applying for EHIC
opzioni binarie strategia rivoluzionaria Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes is a disease that has been and continues to impact the nation, and those most at risk of developing worse conditions after being diagnosed with the disease are migrant populations. Many people have diabetes or are in a pre-diabetic phase and may not even know it.
cash advance russellville ky Mental health stigma
Stigmas are a result of incorrect or lack of knowledge around certain issues. In particular, concerning mental health, stigmas can be the result of a lack of awareness on issues around mental health. Mental health stigma affects everyone.
bitcoin binary options brokers Dental Services for Children
There are many opportunities for free dental services for children in Ireland who meet certain criteria. Children in Ireland are entitled to free dental checks and care until they are 16 years old. Pre-school children can be referred for dental treatment from child health service and school health service examinations.
personal loans online canada Maternity Services in Ireland
All pregnant women who are “ordinarily resident” in Ireland are entitled to free public maternity care. The entitlements include all antenatal care, care during and the birth of your child and hospital accommodation costs for mother and baby in a public ward.
binäre optionen handeln sparkasse Medical Card
A Medical Card and a GP visit card allows you and your family to get certain health services free of charge if you cannot afford to pay for your health care. A medical card normally covers you—the card holder and your family.
forex binary options uk GP in Ireland
In Ireland when you fall ill you go to see a family doctor/general practitioner (GP) /a family doctor who provides most of your healthcare needs.