Aims and objectives
out out opzioni binarie i need cash now in 24hrs bad credit The overall aim of the initiative is to increase participation of ethnic minorities in mental health, including mental health services; community based mental health promotion and mental health policy.
- To facilitate participation of ethnic minority communities in identifying their mental health needs and addressing barriers in accessing mental health services;
- To build the skills and capacity of ethnic minority community leaders/activists in order to engage their own communities in promoting mental health and well-being;
- To collectively develop recommendations/strategies to address emerging issues and to impact on mental health policy;
- To build partnership with statutory and non-statutory organisations to raise awareness of mental health issues and barriers to mental health services, experienced by ethnic minorities;
- To improve information on ethnic information and mental health via research;
- To influence policies;