The position will be based in Cairde offices at 19 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1. Cairde is a community development organisation working to tackle health inequalities among ethnic minority communities by improving their access to health services and participation in health planning and delivery.
This is a developmental opportunity, no experience is necessary. The key task of the Community Health Worker is to support the work of the Health Information and Advocacy Centre through community development. Accredited training will be provided to support your career.
consolidation debt personal Duties will include:
- Supporting individuals and groups from ethnic minority communities to access health and related services;
- Maintaining the health information and advocacy centre as directed
- Engaging in outreach work in the community and participating in relevant training as directed;
- Networking and working in partnership with relevant statutory agencies, as appropriate;
- Providing reception cover and administrative support, when required;
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records and statistics of work.
opzioni binarie che cosa sono Hours per week: 19.5
cose il mercato azioni binarie Closing date: 15th July 2016
binäre optionen broker vergleich 2016 Start Date: 2nd August 2016
easy profit binary option How to Apply
Please contact your local Department of Social Protection Employment Services/Intreo Office to check your eligibility and to apply for this vacancy quoting Job Reference Number binäre optionen empfehlungen ES-1048705
Eligibility to participate on Community Employment Scheme is generally linked to those who are 25 years of age or over and in receipt of an Irish social welfare payment for one year or more.
Watch Erica and Michael talking about their work in Cairde: