The Health Information and Advocacy Centre (HIAC) is a one stop shop in providing relevant, accurate and culturally appropriate life single annuity health information and opzioni binarie strategie funzionanti advocacy to individuals and groups from ethnic minority communities to enable them to access and use health services.
cash advance in mt pleasant mi SERVICES PROVIDED IN OUR CENTRES:
- You can find out about health services in Ireland for example GPs, hospitals, maternity services http://247loan.ca/bad-credit-personal-loans-in-british-columbia bad credit personal loans in british columbia
- You can find out about your rights and entitlement to health services
- If you’re having difficulties, you can get support to resolve them e.g. with applying for a medical card
- You can get help in your own binary options trading platform uk language (at the moment we speak Arabic, English, French, Chinese, Italian, Polish and Russian)
- We stock booklets, leaflets, application forms and other helpful materials related to accessing health care and social welfare. They are in various of languages.
- All services are free and confidential
binÃ¤re optionen in deutschland OUTREACH
Cairde also provides loans for bad cedit information sessions to community groups on broker opzioni binarie e forex outreach basis. We work with program EPIC. We have also worked jointly with organisations to develop programmes tailored to the current needs of a particular community e.g. ‘Women’s Health Program’ – The Islamic Cultural Centre of Ireland and ‘Informed Parenthood’ – Polish speaking community.
best binary options signals uk RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
Part of our work involves development of culturally appropriate gft uk binary options information materials about health and health services in Ireland. We also run an information website www.healthfacts.ie
CULTURAL & LINGUISTIC SUPPORT
Cairde has been providing some support to healthcare practitioners in the area of cultural and linguistic competency, particularly in relation to death and bereavement in certain cultures. Health Advocacy Officers have delivered several presentations on Bereavement Practices to other organizations in the past (Barnardos, Temple Street Children Hospital).
Cairde staff also provides information and advice to health service providers in response to the queries arising from particular individual cases of ethnic minority patients (i.e. information queries from social workers and other allied and social care professionals).