binary options regulation in uk The National Women’s Council of Ireland of which Cairde is a member organizes a seminar to highlight the importance of gender and equality in health service planning and delivery “Gender Matters”.
binäre optionen handeln für anfänger Monday 31st March 2014, 11am to 3pm
at the offices of the National Women’s Council of Ireland, 4th Floor, 2/3 Parnell Square East, Dublin 1.
investire per guadagnare Keynote Speakers
- Dr Noreen Shields, Planning and Development Manager, Corporate Inequalities Team, National Health Service, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Dr Jane Pillinger, Gender Mainstreaming Expert.
- Mr Eddie Ward, National Project Manager Health Promotion and Improvement, Health Services Executive.
- Rachel Doyle, National Women’s Council of Ireland
- Dr Mark Murphy, Lecturer Royal College of Surgeons and General Practitioner
Chaired By June Boulger, National Lead for Service User Involvement, HSE, National Advocacy Unit.
binäre optionen finanzwelt LIGHT LUNCH PROVIDED
To register your attendance at this event, please contact NWCI
binary options uk regulation At the seminar we will launch a set of new resources on Gender Mainstreaming:
lend money now Gender Matters:
- A User Friendly Guide to gender mainstreaming
- A Training for Trainers Manual,
- A Toolkit for mainstreaming gender in health service policy, planning and delivery
For further details please contact Trish Brennan, NWCI at (01) 8787248/ email@example.com. or
Eddie Ward, Health Promotion and Improvement, (043) 334 2031/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported by the Health Services Executive.