Do you need support? Cairde Health Information and Advocacy Support
- We cannot see you face to face but you call us on (01) 855 2111 or (01) 8020785. We speak Arabic, English, French, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish.
- Covid19 hotline for the Roma Community operates in Romanes and Romanian. Call 087 126 4606 from Monday to Sunday, 9am until 9pm.
Do you need information?
- HSE has translated resources about coronavirus (COVID-19) in various languages – protecting yourself, feeling unwell, testing, self-isolation and more
- Visit Cairde’s HealthConnect to find updates on how to access health services during the pandemic in Chinese, Polish, Russian and English.
- Visit Facebook.com/CairdeCentre where we share loads of useful information.
How we work with groups
- We work with faith, community development and issue based groups & activists – including 14 groups in Balbriggan.
- Our Cairde Balbriggan Centres is part of the Fingal Community Response. We work with local groups supporting free food parcel deliveries for vulnerable families and face masks for elderly in the Balbriggan area. Call (01) 8020785 to learn more.
- We share mental health & wellbeing information as part of our Be Aware. Be Well. Mental Health Initiative.
- If you want to share health information to your Group – get in touch email@example.com –